HOW TO SEARCH FOR PROPERTIES ON THE MLS
While most people prefer to do their research on line, this could be a daunting task as information of the area in which they are searching is not displayed in the MLS. To help you with that, please click on the Concierge Nav. Button above. On that page you will find links to most of the websites of the cities in Broward County and Boca Raton , which will give you some idea.
Sooner or later you will have to put your boots on the ground in the real world. If you are not familiar with an area there may be a few surprises. Even if you know the area it is still advisable to employ an experienced Realtor to guide you through the mind field of hidden issues. .
I have worked Broward County & Boca Raton for 11 years and know it like the back of my hand. I will guide you through your search for a home all the way through to a flawless closing. Please click on the Profile Nav Button to get to know me better.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN USING THE MLS SEARCH ENGINE
* Remember, public web searches are very basic, and they are always behind time. As a Realtor I am privy to more info before the general public get it. Once you have tried it yourself, why not give me a call to do all the work for you. It is a FREE no obligation service!
1. This search engine will find almost all active listings in Florida.*
2. If you want to narrow it down to Broward County where I mostly work, click here to display the Broward map to find city(s) you prefer.
3. Then go back to MLS search and select name of the city and complete your search criteria.
4. A selection of properties will be displayed.
5. Select one at a time to view by clicking on the F # on the left side.
6. A full description with main photo will appear
7. To view more photos select “Show All Photos”
8. To get back to that properties main page click “Return”.
9. To get back to main list of the properties, scroll down to bottom of page and click “Return”
10. Note the F #’s of your selection.
CLICK HERE TO CONNECT TO MLS